Event Terms and Conditions
Updated July 15, 2018
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your payment. Your personal information, including your payment details, are protected and will remain confidential. We will not share your details with any third party. Following your booking, you will receive an immediate confirmation of your purchase.
Your Contact Details
Course booking confirmation and other pre-course information is sent via email. Please ensure we have your current email address for this purpose.
Courses that are cancelled by you more than 21 days in advance are refundable less an administration fee of £15. Courses cancelled less than 21 days in advance are not refundable in any circumstances. If you cannot attend a course, you may transfer your place to another person if you provide us the name of that person at least 48 hours before a scheduled training event. No changes may be made to course bookings less than 48 hours before a training event.
Failure to Attend
We will not provide course materials (including handouts, PowerPoint presentations and reading lists) to those who have booked but have not physically attended a course.
Circumstances sometimes mean that we need to cancel a training event, course or workshop. Should we need to cancel an event, course, or workshop, your fee will be refunded in full or you will have the option of attending to another workshop held at Lifetime. Please note that we are not liable for any accommodation, travel or other expenses incurred by you in regard to a cancelled event, course or workshop.
Your Personal Safety and Security
Please take care of your personal belongings and your personal safety while at our training events. We are not responsible for items that are lost or stolen during our courses and workshops. We are not responsible for any accident or personal injury that occurs during our training events.
Communications from Lifetime
- If We have your contact details, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at email@example.com or via www.lifetimetherapy.co.uk/contact.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to 14 business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
- Any and all personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and your rights and Our obligations under that Act. We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Send you important notices, as detailed in Clause 14;
- Reply to any communications you send to Us;
- We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 16.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
Concessions available for students and unemployed people only.